SNOW DAY

10:04 AM OUR FULL HOUSE 3 Comments

This is my favorite, Alyvia wanted to eat some snow, so she took a bite of his head.

It has been a crazy past few weeks. Our computer crashed for one, so I haven't been able to upload any of our pictures. Luckily $350 later, we have a fixed computer, and more importantly all our Christmas pictures that I thought were gone - aren't.  Well anyways it will take a while to get up to date, but I will. Hope everyone had a great holiday! 
Here are the girls loving the tons of snow (at least tons for St. George) that came just in time for Christmas. Chloe never made it outside, she is in the warm house taking a nap.

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

You guys look like you are doing great! I really like the new look of your blog. Where do you get your backgrounds? I am glad you had a little snow for Christmas it always makes it a little more festive. I hope you are doing good! Take Care..

I just love Lyvie's coat :) It brings back memories. I can't even believe how time has flown.

~ m said...

Yay, the witch doctor saved your pics! Big sigh of relief! Now don't let Tom mess with your computer anymore. ;)