New Southern Utah Photography website
I am so excited, my awesome and amazing husband finally finished my website. He is so good!!...check it out HEREWe are working out the kinks so I would love any feedback if it is confusing, or whatever. And don't forget to add it on your blog. Thanks!


3 comments:
Hey, I called you yesterday...don't know if you got my message, but the cd you put my pics on isnt' working on my computer. It isn't even registering that there is a cd in there. I was wondering if you could burn me another one.
Thanks. :) Just call me...we'll work it out. :)
Hey cute girl, I just have to tell you what a great website you have for your photography! Tom is pretty amazing for sure. It all looks so good and I am happy for you and your new business!
I got your comment on my blog about the beanies. They are $25 each unless you order 2 or more and then the price is $20 each. I saw the pictures you took of Emma with the new hat, the pictures look so great and that hat is too cute on that little face!
Awesome website! You do such a good job! If I ever decide I want my picture taken (hehehe) I would schedule it with you!
Post a Comment