Our Easter

8:43 AM OUR FULL HOUSE 4 Comments

Hope you guys all had an awesome Easter... Ours was a busy weekend. My mother in law, Fran, took our girls friday night for a sleepover, it was so fun, Tom went with me to a photo session, then we went to dinner, and shopping, I can't believe how nice it is just to be able to do whatever you want and not worry if your kids are out home making the sitter go crazy.  Then Saturday was really busy, I had church meetings, got my new cabinets for my laundry room (pictures coming) Then we picked up the girls, and Tom took them to his Aunts house for a little pool party. (it is heated) I had to go speak at a Stake Baptism.  Then my brother and sister in law came and we all hung out and played games. Then it was Easter morning. Here are the pictures....
The girls waiting to see what the Easter Bunny brought them.
Emma trying to find more eggs.
My brother, Adam and his wife Shannara, came and spent the night with us, and celebrated Easter morning.  They also came to church and were lifesavors. They played with Chloe, since both Tom and I had to teach. Thanks, we love you guys!
Alyvia and her eggs
Yummy Candy, and No I did not dress her, Tom did that is why she is wearing the shirt from the night before and jammy bottoms. (At least he got her ready for bed, right?)
My sweet neighbor that lives behind us (Betty & Lisa) brought the girls each a easter basket full of goodies. They are always so nice & thoughtful!!
Awesome family picture of us in our jammies.
Love the mask, especially cause I had glitter all over my face for church.
This one we will definitely pull out to show a boyfriend :-)

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

Cute Cute pictures! What about Book Club and the friends Easter Egg party? :) Those were so fun! I will e-mail you a funny picture of you in your backyard too! :) I love the family jammie picture too! :)

Looks like you had a fun Easter! I love the pic of emma in those glasses, priceless!

Catherine said...

Chole with a mouth full of candy is too funny. And I love Emma as a poser. :)

Amy Anderson said...

ha ha. I love that picture of Emma!!!