A visit from the Tooth Fairy

7:33 PM OUR FULL HOUSE 8 Comments


Pictures of the cute frames, Sheri Greenwood made. And the cute sign banner that Tricia Michler sells. I love this wall, and finally got cute pictures of my kids for inside.
About a week ago, Emma's tooth became loose. She has been wanting it to fall out. Last night before bed time {this is a bad idea-cause she was obviously tired} Anyways, she really wanted it out, so after much crying, twisting, more crying, I pulled it out. You can tell by the pictures, she had been crying. Well the tooth-fairy came to visit in the middle of the night, I know because at 4 in the morning I hear jingling of coins {we put a tie bag under the pillow with her tooth} "Mom the tooth fairy came" Wow I was sooo excited-No I was tired, and not happy to be woken up, but I did smile anyways because she was just sooo excited!!!

You Might Also Like

8 comments:

Yeah for Emma!

Anonymous said...

Alexis was very excited for Emma!! And made sure to let us all know. :)

Amy Anderson said...

I love your wall! That's so cute! Wow. I can't believe Emma's already losing teeth! Do you know I've actually pulled out some of Heidi's, Parker's, and my cousin's? It's kind of fun ;-)

The Colvins said...

Are our kids seriously old enough to be losing teeth?

I like the pics of you--you look beautiful. And you new frames are too cute!

AshnRuss said...

your girls are Gorgeous! Their eyes are stunning. I can't wait for the tooth fairy! The kids get so excited!

We had the best time with you on Monday! I loved seeing Emma's tooth in person. I know my Emma had a blast with your girls as well. I promise I will send those pictures of the girls to you soon too! It was fun to see you twice today too! haha. P.S. I LOVE the pictures of you below! You are a babe! :)

RickAndGina said...

So the pics of you are gorgeous. I love that your so snow white-esk. I really like the frames that your friend makes. Your wall looks darling.

raw mom said...

SUGAR!!! first of all...i just spent WAAAAY too much time looking at your blog...i LOVE you! you are such a cutie!! oh and your musci....YES! some of my fave songs!!!