MoRe RAnDoM ThInGs
My sweet next-next door neighbor got my girls they cute life size dolls, they are seriously as big as Chloe, which she thought was pretty cool, well I am taking a picture of the chloe with the doll {near the bottom} and I turn around and Alyvia is in the box, so then all the girls wanted to try out the box. It was too cute-I had to get a pic!
Emma's first official Santa Claus Letter that we mailed to the North Pole that she wrote all by herself. { It says she wants a Barbie, Ariel and a Mooland?} Of course Santa never figured out what a mooland is?? She said it was some thing that did your hair that was on TV? If anyone knows what I am talking about her birthday is coming up, and she keeps talking about it but I have NO clue!
Some sweet pics I know they will be excited that I posted:
AWESOME!!


3 comments:
I love the pictures at the top of your blog...each of you inside a frame! So cool!
I will ask my girls about the mooland. They just may know. :)
I love the picture of the girls in the boxes! Can I have one of them!? :) So cute! Oh and Happy Birthday today again for Tom!
Post a Comment