Disney Part 2
Here is part 2. The first half we spent at California when it opened and then we went to disney. This was on our way to Disney, Chloe was out!!

This had just opened, it was a bug life 3D, it was pretty cute, but I made Lyvi take off her glasses cause it had started to scare her.. Even some parts made me jump!
We stood in the EXACT spot as last time which the funny thing was it was the SAME dancers too. I wonder if we go back in 5 years they will still be there....
My friend Brooke, had told me how she used bravery points for the kids to go on rides, and then they would get a toy, so right before we were heading home we went to the store. Since Emma had the most she picked out this Barbie set with the princess and the frog, it came with the girl and the prince. Lyvi picked out a jasmine polly pocket toy, and Chloe got a snow white stuffed toy that flips over and is the wicked witch. If you ask her to do her evil laugh she will say "wa-ha-ha-ha" this is why, whenever she would flip over to the witch I would do that cackle... so now we just say do your evil laugh and she does a little cackle. I must say it is pretty cute... even if it is EVIL...
I think one of my kids favorite part was riding the escalators. Maybe next year we will skip disneyland and I can use the money to go shopping at the mall while my kids ride the escalators. After the mall we drove to Vegas were we went to dinner at Jason's Deli. {My other favorite} And another Crazy eye picture from my husband...I know he reads the blog and sees that all these are up here.... It will be sad when we look back and all of his pictures look like this...












5 comments:
My girls are officially saving up their money to go to Disneyland. I will need to get some tips from you.
Ha Ha. That is so funny that is the face you were talking about this morning. LOL
I check your blog!! It looks like you guys had fun on your trip. Your girls are getting so grown-up! Are you gonna be at Amy's wedding? I would love to see you guys...it's been a while :(
I love the Disney land pics! I am so sad! I want to go! I love the pictures of the girls. So much fun! Tell Tom that is the best picture of him ever! haha :)
How fun! I love love DL!! The weather looked so nice for this time of year too.
Post a Comment