Book club anyone??
I have been so excited for the 3rd book of the Hunger games to come out. Heather and I put our names on the list about 4 months ago to hold a book for us at midnight the day it came out. It finally came and last minute we had Heathers cousins and sister come and my {Bestest} workout buddy and Bestest neighbor... We all our super FANS of the first two books and gladly stayed up to get our books... so the next day I read it, and I was actually very disappointed. I think I wanted it to be more like a love story between the main characters and it wasn't so I was pretty crabby when it was over... I still am confused because it was my all time favorite series and now I don't know...so I think we need a book club about this.. I don't want to say anything else because I know a lot of you haven't read it and I don't want to spoil the ending... so any one is invited I think it will be Tuesday September 28th at my house at 7:30 pm. If you need to borrow the books I have them all. Let me know if you would like to come
They even had a hair fashion show, like the capitol people, we missed that but saw all the funky cool hair styles. There was some amazing hair do's.

It is almost midnight - which means I get really silly and weird -- I think in this picture I was practicing my if I win walk... {They had a reaping to win a book}
And my drink so no one thinks i was having coffee was the strawberry creme, it is so good... the vanilla bean is my favorite..

Here is us with our books..

We threw together a quick shirt that morning... here is what was on it.... {Ya I am a dork, I know that is what you are thinking!!}




5 comments:
I haven't read it yet, but I've been dying to get my hands on it. I think I had similar expectations as you did (really high! And i wanted a good love story!) So I'm glad I can lower my expectations before I read it. So...thank you for that at least!
Is that all I am to you...a work out buddy? That sounds pretty lame Brit!! JK I can't wait to get the copy back, but this week was super crazy, so I get it next ok!!
That was the funnest night! You forgot the "laced" Reece's pb cups! :) You know I am all in for the book club too! :)
I'd love to come to book club but I have Pack Meeting that night. I wonder if the Primary President would let me skip out...
I won't say too much on here, but I really enjoyed the series. The shirt you made is darling! Go team Peeta!!
Post a Comment