Happy Birthday -- The Big 32

9:51 AM OUR FULL HOUSE 1 Comments

Since you do read the blog -
I wanted to tell you how much I love you!  How grateful I am to have you as my husband and best friend!  You are so smart and so talented.   You are such a great husband and Father.  The girls love you so much!!  I hope you have a great birthday!!

 Picture when we were dating 2002
 Picture of Tom on our wedding day 2002
 



 picture of tom boat surfing -summer 2010
Picture of us - fall 2010

Tom with his girls! 2010

picture of tom with his sweet glasses {he loves these} fall 2010

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

happy birthday tom!! wait, you're 32!?! man that's old! haha - sad we couldn't celebrate with you this year on your actual birthday. we will do something fun soon though! :D