testing, testing..

7:12 PM OUR FULL HOUSE 4 Comments

 I got new lights for my photography. I am trying to learn how to do indoor/studio lighting, it has turned out to be a lot more tricky than I thought.  And my kid really wasn't in the mood to let me take her picture.  Darn!  Tom finally just sat there playing on his ipod while I snapped away, but I won't bore you with those.

 I also got two cute umbrellas that I wanted to try out.

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

Kendra said...

They are adorable, and Oh my goodness hair bows, they are so Cuet! You must have a gazillion of them! You should host a giveaway on your blog and I can win some ;)

Such cute pics! I really love how they turned out! :)

she is seriously so cute! Great job and adorable hair bows!

Melissa said...

I love the pictures! Your girls are so beautiful and you have a real talent with photography. Love the umbrella!