Christmas Morning 2010

3:33 PM OUR FULL HOUSE 1 Comments

 Christmas morning the girls woke up.  We waited just a bit till all my family arrived, and than we opened presents.  The girls got their pillow pets from Santa. I don't know why, but these are still their favorite presents.  I think they are so dumb.  But what do you do... 



 Lyvi got her barbie airplane she so badly wanted from Santa.  We got her a scooter, and a few other things.. 
 Emma got a walking dog.  but you could tell she thought it was dumb {I tried to talk her out of it}  Anyways that already went back to the store.  she wouldn't even play with it, the other girls liked it more.  {but for $50 we aren't keeping around useless toys}
 Yeah!  I got my sewing machine.  The funny story to this, is that Tom was so badly trying to surprise me, but a few days before Christmas, my friend text me that she had left our neighbor gift on the door.  I opened the door.  I the sewing machine is on the door {next to the neighbor gift}  not wrapped in a box.  He was pretty bummed!  Either way I was excited.  And since I knew, I insisted that we go to the fabric store before so I would have something to start working on on Christmas.
 Eric and Eliza {don't kill me eliza it was the only pic I had}
 All the girls got a different tangled doll.  Chloe didn't want to put hers down.  Even to open another presents.
 Chloe got a whole little pet shop kit from santa.  It had over 20 littlest pet shops.  I bought her the cute little house.  She loved it!
 They all got Zhu Zhu pets, and their Aunt and Tom and I got a few extra parts for it.  It is a pretty fun toy!
 I got Tom a blue ray player and a bunch of movies.  But he decided decided he didn't really want one and didn't want to spend the money on it.  Ba Humbug!  So he ended up just getting a jigsaw and Beatles rock band  and a lot of peanut butter treats.
 Chloe got lots of little toys since she loves them!!
 We had such a great Christmas.  Thanks for all the presents Aunt's and Uncle's and Grandma's and Grandpa's, the kids got so much stuff and they loved all of it!
 Oh and I got my bread maker attachment for my vitamix, books, and a electric knife to cut the bread.
I was so excited I whipped up 2 loaves of bread!
 And 2 pairs of jammies before dinner at my mom's
 Here are the PJ bottoms for Emma.
Then we went to my parents for dinner, games and opening a few more presents.  We had such a great Christmas and felt truly blessed!  I hope everyone else did too!


Here is my mom and dad's house, they have a tree in the front room, but we opened presents in their bedroom by my mom's barbie tree.  It is filled with barbie ornaments.  I don't even need to tell you that my girls LOVE this tree!
 My mom gave Emma a watch with 36 different color bands.

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

AshnRuss said...

How fun! You girls looked like they had a blast! I am jealous of the sewing machine. I really wish that I had the talent to sew. I'm not very good with it.