Birthday Traditions

2:34 PM OUR FULL HOUSE 1 Comments


 Of course we started with breakfast {well donuts} in bed.



They decided to Share and try each others out...

 Then Lyvi went to school.  I took cupcakes for the class. Than her teacher gave her the cutest GIANT cupcake, I made her wait till I got home to get a picture before she ate it.

She dove right in!  Delicious!

 Than we went to Red Robin for dinner.  {I forgot to bring my batteries....bummer}  It was lots of fun, they sang to her, and we opened presents while we waited for the food.  She got a bunch of little things, and the thing she wanted most, a leapster!   My mother in law got her a game too... so she has tangled and tinker bell.  She was SOOO excited!!
 Her fav color is purple so of course she got lots of purple things...  next post, birthday party pics.

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Kathy said...

Britt: These are all very cute pictures. It looks like it was a very fun birthday party. Sorry I didn't make it. I think I'd cry too if I ate all that yummy good stuff I saw in the pictures.