Three.
one. Tough Year.
four. Number of days till we are moving.
nine. Number of months Tom was out of work.
seven. Number of weeks I was when I miscarried last week.
two. Number of days I have been the primary president. I will miss those kids and my presidency!
five. Numbers of times I bust out in tears a day. Stupid hormones!
three. Little beauties to help me remember that I am still So lucky!
I swear this will be my last depressing post. I just had to get everything off my chest. It has been a stinky month, but still I had a fun trip and I know that I still have so many things to be grateful for. I will miss all my amazing friends, I think this has been the roughest on me. It has been hard to have Tom in Vegas and me here. The kids won't see if for 3 weeks, so they have been sad. My kids will have new friends in two weeks, but I swear I will never be able to replace my amazing friends, and I won't have a better neighbor, I love ALL you guys!!



9 comments:
Brittany, I am SO sorry! I can't imagine having to deal with everything and then miscarry. We're going to miss you around here too!
Its definitely been a rough year for you guys! What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger! Hang in there, and let us know if we can help out at all. HUGS!!!!!
Wow Brit I am so sorry about the miscarriage. So hard. I love ya and will totally miss your family a ton. You guys have been great friends, but we will for sure see you a lot. Call me anytime you need to vent or just chat. You are amazing and you will be blessed.
PS both my kids on Sunday said they missed Sister Stucki on Sunday on the way home, so thank you so much for being such a great example to them {and to me}!
Of my three miscarriages, my second one was the most difficult because I was 12 weeks along. But truly, it was because of YOU and my other amazing friends from our college ward that I was able to get through that. I am so sorry to hear about all your trials this year. You and Tom are such great examples to Wade and me. I hope life takes a turn for the better. You deserve it!
Brittany, I'm so sorry about everything! Sometimes life just stinks. I didn't know that you guys were moving. We will miss you!
So sorry about how rough things have been...I wish you guys all the best and good luck with the move. You have beautiful little girls and your birthday tradition looks like lots of fun!
So sorry about the miscarriage. I'm sure that was very difficult, and I hope Tom was there when it happened. Good luck with everything=I know how hard moving can be. It will all work out! Love you.
I'm so sorry you have been going through so much :( You are still in our thoughts and prayers! And you are already being missed in the ward so much :( We were all so sad to see you go! You will have to come back and visit! I wish we had gotten to know eachother better cause the time we did spend together was always fun! Thanks for everything! And I may have to come do some shopping in vegas with you again sometime! That was lots of fun!
Love ya GirLy! Im a good listener (no judgement attached).... anytime. All these new pics of the girls are fabulous. They are darling and they are so lucky to have such an awesome mom!!!
Post a Comment