Day 7. Cozumel.

12:37 PM OUR FULL HOUSE 0 Comments

Cozumel was my favorite place.
We rented scooters and drove around the whole island. 
We went to this awesome grocery store and bought jalapeno and chili popcorn. 
We went to the beach and crashed waves.  I love doing that!
We went to this restaraunt that the islanders told us was awesome.  It was called Coconuts.  They had bras and underwear everywhere.  And we should have realized by the sign but we just took a picture we didn't look at it.  Anyways, the food was okay, but the crazy part was after dinner they brought these homemade books out and passed them out to all the men.  Well my dad grabbed it, and opened it up and was shocked at what was inside.  They brought homemade porn, from women that had eaten there and had flashed them... I couldn't believe it.  I wonder if these women knew hundreds of people would see them...  as an after dinner treat.  I am still disgusted!!








You Might Also Like

0 comments: