Summer Fun

1:30 PM OUR FULL HOUSE 4 Comments

Besides our fun trips to Lake Powell and random trips to Saint George, the kids have been pretty bored.  With no friends yet, and because of the schools down here getting out so much later than up in Utah, we get almost a whole extra month of summer.  Just shoot me now. {We still have a month left}  They are ready to make friends and go to school.. 
They do love riding their bikes in the cul-de-sac.  I love it too!!



They have been doing tons of crafts...look at her face she is bored doing crafts too...

Chloe's favorite thing to do is to pretend to be a kitty.  She has like 10 kitty cats she loves. And when I found these ears she was SUPER excited.  Lets just hope she isn't a cat lady one day...
 And of course when they aren't watching tv, playing crafts, riding bikes, they are playing with their food...
 GOT MILK??

 And More dressing up...

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer..  

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

Kathy said...

What a little poser our Alyvia is. Cute pics. Love the one of Chloe Kitty. She is one of the cutest kitties I've even seen.

Kendra said...

OK, we need to get down there. emma was so sweet on the phone to Maddie! We will come soon I promise!

brittany! i found your blog...it's super cute! i'm so sorry your girls are beyond bored here...and that it might be driving you nuts! lets get together again for more games and dessert! :) maybe during the day we can head out to the park together so the girls can run around on the splash pad. hope all is well with you guys! :)

Oh I miss you so much right now!! Just caught up on your blog and posts and listening to this song and started to cry!! Please come back home! Miss you more than words can say! :( Can't wait to come visit soon. Glad I am blogging again too. Keep the updates coming and I have mine updated too so check there too. Love you!! xoxo