Random Things from June

1:02 PM OUR FULL HOUSE 2 Comments


Some Random things we did in June
*from my iphone*

Carter - 1 month- 8.5 pounds {the size of Emma when she was born}





My mom came over quite a bit to hold the babies before she left.  

We went to an awards ceremony in Emma's class room.  
The class voted for different awards.  
Emma got Most artistic and Best Dressed
She was very excited.




Then we went to the schools award ceremony and she got an award there.


Carter

Crew


I love when I see them bonding. Sometimes they will just be touching each others hand or we start them in the crib further apart and in the morning they have scooted close together. 


Most of their clothes aren't matching.  
Sometimes it's fun to have them wear little matching outfits - mostly because then people have to actually remember who is who instead of what outfit they are wearing.


This summer we have done lots of swimming and going to the splash pad park
The girls nanny bought the girls new swimsuits.


This is one nights worth of diapers. {when they were eating every 3 hours} We were too tired to through them away in the middle of the night - so every morning I clean them up. Gross!!


Feeding the babies - one handed


We moved.  That was rough!!!  Packing, cleaning, moving, and unpacking..  All very hard with a new baby even more with two.  I am exhausted!!
 Go to the pool with Grammy


Got a new car for my birthday..  I never thought I would want a van - but with all the convenient features and space it sure is nice!!

Lyvi helping me feed the baby. She loves feeding them but it hurts her arms holding it for so long so she found another way to do it.  What a goof!
 Lyvi holding Crew

Mr Carter after a bath

Mr Crew

 Look at all my help.



I went over to the new house and my friend Allison helped me paint one of the rooms that was a dark green into a more soft color for Lyvi. The girls had fun playing in an empty house. They did make overs



This seems to happen way too often


The boys love their baths


We went to Saint George for a few days for Tom's family reunion.  We went up on thursday and I put together a girls night to see all my friends.  We went to dinner at kneaders and then we were going to go to dessert but we stopped by so they could see the babies. We ended up staying for a couple hours and they held, feed, and changed the babies.  It was fun to just sit around and visit.  I miss these ladies!

The next morning we went to breakfast with our awesome friends - The Smiths - to kneaders again - for all you can eat french toast - it's delicious!! 





At the reunion - twins with Aunt Megan

Tom's Aunt Misty loved holding the babies


Carter was sleeping.  So cute!


crew- below



Carter


Finally a picture of me and the boys.  Tom had to jump in 


I love his little face looking up at me!


Carter not as excited to get his picture with me

Dad - tired after church!  Trying to get a nap.


Took them to the Doctors. At 7 weeks Carter is 10 pounds. Crew is 9.6 pounds.



Again at the park


I love that my girls love to play with each other and get along so well.  Lets hope it last!


Tuesday nights are especially hard cause Tom is at scouts.  
I was trying to unpack and babies would not stop crying {they had sore throats}
So I turned on a movie for the girls and they held them so I could make dinner and unpack. 
They are such good helpers!!  I am grateful that they are so willing {especially if I let them watch a movie}





You Might Also Like

2 comments:

The Childs said...

You have the cutest family. I'm sure it is so tough having twins but you almost make it look easy. They are adorable. Glad to see your still posting stuff. It's fun to see your family.

The Colvins said...

Your babies are beautiful! You look so happy. I'm so happy for you guys. Jake and I drove past the old stilts apartments last night and we thought of you guys. Remember how we would get together every Sunday night and play games....that was so fun...we had such great times together! Oh, the memories :)