September Stuff

11:59 PM OUR FULL HOUSE 0 Comments

Well it's been a couple months but I wanted to post these pics from September.
Walking Chloe to school in the rain. We finally own umbrellas {not that we have used them often} but it's fun the few days we do.

It's so horrible for you but my boys tried their first sandwich with nutella on it.  It was a big hit.  Can you see that Carter is the clean one, and Crew is the super messy one!


Doing some shopping and the boys love to look at their selves in the mirror.


Found this workout program.  Worked great till I went to New York and broke my toe and couldn't run anymore.  Wanted to share it anyways...If your not a runner it is suppose to help you increase your endurance.


Isn't he a cutie!


Had to make a violin for school.


Pretending she is prego or fat, I can't remember.. what a goof!



Love being home with Chloe, we get to do homework just the two of us and read lots of books.  She picks a stack of books everyday as soon as the babies gone down for a nap and we read them all. It has been a really fun tradition.



The boys are finally starting to play with toys.


I love my boys so much!!




Participated in the Stake talent show with some other ladies. It was really fun. Got to dress up 80's style.


These are the best ladies ever!!


Sent out invites for my Nickel auction. Did it last year and wanted to do it again.. It is so fun! 


Cousin sleepover!
Have you used the hard curls? I love them! They make mornings so much easier. I bought them at Sally's.


Got these adorable shoes from my mom {there just plain black but I needed new ones}.  Thanks Mom!! I love them!

And found out we were moving.  Super sad but a great opportunity for Tom at a new job. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments: