Decorating the tree

1:53 PM OUR FULL HOUSE 4 Comments

Yep we really did this in November, but I am super behind EVERYTHING.  We finally had the Relief Society progressive dinner and the first stop for appetizers was my house.  So Now that most all my editing is done, house is clean, presents are shopped for, Christmas cards are out..  I can finally sit and blog a little bit.  We are still painting Emma's room and finishing the new desk area, I will post pictures later....  So for now, the TREE...

Tom was in charge of fluffing the tree, I don't have the patience.  I get too bored. He however had no problem watching sports, and fluffing a tree for 2 hours.. Thanks babe.

 Chloe was excited to decorate the tree!










 Only one fatality! It looked so pretty I needed a pic.

 We can't decorate a tree without a dog pile..
The finished product!  I love it!

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

It was so pretty when I saw it the other day. Love it! :)

Kendra said...

OK seriously, all those pictures are amazing, I can't ever take a picture of my tree they look bad, and the ones with all their eyes though the tree, how much does that photoshoot cost :)

Oh and your house looks amazing, I will hire you to do mine when I have one...okay?!?!?

Amy Anderson said...

Your tree is so beautiful! I love Christmas!

So many things!
first the most important...Chloe, in sandals in November...really! I know, i know it was still warm. Clu does the fluffing and puts the lights on because he is SO good at it and yes, he watched footbal while doing it. I love to see the pictures of the girls and the magic in thier eyes! thanks for sharing!