It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
I forgot a couple pictures that I loved.. The best part of Christmas is the kids. It is so magical for them. I can remember the Holiday magic, pulling out all our decorations, Decorating the tree, hanging the stockings, spending time with all our family, giving away presents to a family in need, ringing the door bell and running. That really was one of my favorite things to do. I am grateful my parents taught me about giving. Waiting, waiting and waiting for Christmas morning to come. Man that night is the longest!! I just want my kids to have those same experiences. I also want them to know the true meaning of Christmas. I want them to know why we celebrate, for the birth of our Savior. It is so hard to know if they understand when all they can talk about is Santa. So we have been trying to do special holiday things, reading fun books and books about our Savior. The friend has some awesome stories and activities this year.
What are some things that you do to help your kids remember the reason for the season??





0 comments:
Post a Comment