Black & White Photos

8:36 PM OUR FULL HOUSE 2 Comments

In our home I tend to get my way when it comes to decorating, even though my husband has a very strong opinion on the matter, he is so loving and hardly says a word even though he spends our on Houzz.com and Pinterest saving ideas for our future home. {He cares more about the architecture, cool fire pits, doors, fireplaces then the actual home decor} So I told him I wanted to do yet another wall of pictures he pleated to do something more fun.  So we took some pictures of the kids with crazy hair and I bought 16 - 8x8 frames to go on the wall.  I just ordered the pictures so I'll have to snap a picture later of the finished product.  The kids actually had a fun time doing "these" kind of photos which always makes it better...

















You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Kathy said...

These photos are so fun. I love them all.

RickAndGina said...

I love these. Your kids crack me up!