Favorite Book List.

12:12 PM OUR FULL HOUSE 1 Comments

Thought it would be fun to remember some books I like.  I love reading!  So one of my friend makes fun of me cause I pretty much give every book a 4 star.  If it's entertaining and meets these 2 criteria's I like. 
1. It can't be sad.  I don't like any sad books. I don't want to be depressed while I am reading a book, no real life for me. Sorry!  
2. Clean.  I obviously don't want to read filth. Or lots of bad language. I love romance.  I tend to read Young Adult books for this very reason.  There are a few on the list that I couldn't qualify as clean but weren't bad either definitely more PG-13. I will let you know if that's the case.
Here are some of books I liked in no particular order..

1. The Selection Series by Kiera Cass

2. Wicked Lovely Series by Melissa Marr

3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

4. The Matched Series by Ally Condie

5. The Cinder Series by Marissa Meyer

6. Paranormalcy Series by Kiersten White

7. That Boy by Jillian Dodd 
{Talks about sex but not in detail.  Definitely not YA}


8. Sweet Evil Series by Wendy Higgins

9. Twighlight Series by Stephanie Meyer

10. Shiver Series by Maggie Stiefvater 

11. Divergent Series by Veronica Roth


12. Hex Hall Series by Rachel Hawkins

13. Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

14. The Need Series by Carrie Jones
15. My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison

16. Luxe Series by Anna Godbersen 

17. Wings by Aprilynne Pike

18. The Host by Stephenie Meyer

19. Cindy Ella by Robin Palmer


20. Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog


21. The List by Melanie Jacobson
{This is an LDS novel}


22. Clockwork Angel Series by Cassandra Clare
{I've only read the first one but it was pretty good}


23. The Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld


24. The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa
{I'm not sure if this is the first one it's been a while, but I remember liking them}



25. Holes by Louis Sachar
{This is a kids book but it's super cute}


Then of course Here are some LDS books I like to read too:

The Book Of Mormon


Children of the Promise Series by Dean Hughes


The Work and the Glory Collection by Gerald N. Lund












































You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Kathy said...

It was fun to see pics of everyone. You looked beautiful on your new mattress. The good night's rest is working.